Standards Check booked and need training in preparation?
We can offer Driver License Checking, Driver Training, Managing Risk Interventions, On-Road Driver Training, After Care-Collision Training, Parking and Maneuvering, Induction Driver Training for NEW Recruits, Online Risk Assessments to Target Risk Exposure.
This would suit someone wanting to take their driving to the next level, with advanced driving techniques, tips that are second to none, and how to drive defensively whilst dealing with congested urban roads, rural and Motorways.
Courses are either half a day/ or full days combined.
Half day: £130.00
Full day: £230.00
Save £30* on full day bookings.
This would suit either small or large businesses to up-skill their new and existing employees on their driving habits by committing to one of our fleet advanced driver training courses and putting what they learnt into practice to mitigate any road risk exposure. We have many available driver courses, even from parking and maneuvering or post collision and more.
Half day only: £145.00
We have high-end experience in the fleet advanced driver training industry, Inclusive of a wide range of driver training courses. These courses are designed for those small or large businesses or even individuals who are in need of managing those high risk areas from parking and maneuvering to advanced driving.
Half day: £150.00
Full day: £270.00
Save £30* on full day bookings
Option2drive_UK fleet solutions only use "fully qualified fleet approved trainers".
We cover advanced driver training for civilians at "RoSPA" standard, and fleet driver training solutions in various locations from, London, North, East and Hertfordshire, Kent, Essex and all major cities including surrounding areas. We can arrange a meeting point if required. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us on the contact number below the web page.
Fleet advanced driver training | To learn more about the evidence and principles behind these driver training techniques, see our guide on fuel efficient driving for businesses and parking and maneuvering courses. These courses are offered in different vehicles ranging from fuel type vehicles to hybrid or pure electric. Courses are offered in London, Enfield and Loughton and many other areas.
At Option2drive.co.uk driver training, we pride ourselves on our professionalism, friendly and expert advice we offer when conducting any fleet advanced driver training in vehicles. We are located in Waltham Abbey and cover training in many locations around the following locations, from Enfield; London, Palmers Green, Barnet, Potters Bar, Loughton, Chingford, Wanstead, Goodmayes and surrounding. We are proud to be on the DVSA fleet register. This means we have met the required standard to be entered onto the fleet register to conduct fleet audits for organisations and individuals.
I am passionate about road safety standards and helping others stay safe whilst dealing with challenging situations on the UK road network. Helping others advance their driving can only reduce a drivers risk exposure and increase their awareness and planning skills, and make driving not only safe for themselves but for others and of a relaxed style too.
1. You, or your drivers who drive on business will become better equipped on making safer decisions when parking and manoeuvring and making better informed choices when driving on our ever-so congested roads at busy times. Advanced driving techniques to the standards you will have been trained by using driver techniques shown to reduce the risk of collisions or near-misses by your highly qualified trainer. These courses are designed to encourage drivers to become proactive over reactive which reduces the chances of a near miss or worse.
2. License checking for entitlement and restrictions which often go unnoticed by most employers.
3. Increase drivers awareness skills and managing safe driving practices by optimizing a safe approach to defensive driving as described in the advance drivers handbook, (roadcraft).
4. Online workshops and risk scoring with tailored reports.
5. Reduction in collisions and insurance premiums.
6. Fleet advanced driver training | Drivers are given a copy of the Highway Code after completing initial training assessments and vehicle safety check sheets which should be kept in their vehicles.
7. We can help with writing company policies for organisations which concerns driver health and safety qualities. We are beased in Waltham Abbey operating in London, Enfield and many other areas.
Sign up using your email to find out more about the fleet driver training, parking and manoeuvring packages and fleet advanced driver training
We love our driver training clients, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
EN9 3LX, Waltham Abbey, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Tel | Txt 07961 000 149
09:00 – 17:00